DIN Number is mandatory for any person intending to register a Private Limited Company or Limited Company or One Person Company in India and be a part of the Board of Directors. DIN Number or Director Identification Number is a unique 8 digit number that is required for any existing or proposed director of a Company. Once, a DIN Number is allotted, it never expires. DIN is mandatory for all the directors.
We are here to assist you in obtaining the DIN Number in 2-3 days.
- DIN is a unique 8 digit number.
- It is required for every existing and proposed Director of the Company.
- No renewal or resubmission of documents is required once the DIN is allotted.
- No difference between DIN and DPIN. DPIN was to be obtained for LLP Registration.
- DIN is Individual specific and not Company specific.
The steps for getting the DIN Number are:-
- Provide all the documents and Information as required.
- Make the Online Payment.
- Then, we will fill the required form.
- Upload the Form.
- DIN will be obtained within maximum 2 days after uploading the form.
Price for the DIN is Rs.500 (Excluding Challan fees of Rs.500).
- PAN card (Self attested).- Upload
- Address proof (Self attested).- Upload
- E-mail Id.
- Mobile Number.
- Permanent Residential Address.
- Occupation Type – Self Employed, Professional, Homemaker, Student, Serviceman.
- Educational Qualification.
- 2 Passport size photographs.
- DSC of the Applicant.